1. Information on the positions, terms of office, and their roles are available by consulting the RPSTA Constitution.
2. Nomination forms will be made available online
3. Campaign posters must be emailed to email@example.com. PDFs will be posted on the RPSTA website. Assembly Representatives are asked to post one copy of each poster in their school’s staff room.
4. All levels of elections will be conducted via electronic ballot. To vote, RPSTA members will receive emails.
5. At the close of the voting period (6:00 p.m.,) there will be an opportunity for each candidate to send a Scrutineer to the RPSTA office for the deliberation of results prior to them being shared with the candidate and then teachers at large. They should arrive at the RPSTA Office at or before 5:50 p.m., or a release will proceed without them at 6. Any questions or concerns must be brought forward by the Scrutineer to the Chief Returning Officer, or the Chief Returning Officer's designate.
6. All candidates will be notified of results as soon after 6:00 p.m. as possible. Once all candidates have been notified, results will then be released to all RPSTA members as soon as possible.
7. Unsuccessful candidates might want to drop to the next level of available positions and should let the Chief Returning Officer or their designate know of their intention when they are phoned to be given results.